"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

MODOK Madness 2024 was a blast! We'll see you again next March!

Friday, March 24, 2017

Submitted MODOK: John Douglas

"Do you like to sketch or draw?  Perhaps you like to Mindblast"
John Douglas sent us this sweet art test by mail inspired MODOK and writes,
Greetings!

This submission is all Pedro's fault!  He knows what he did, so blame him!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a "Tippy-D.O.K." to draw in hopes of advancing my career in causing mass chaos not just confined to friends and family.  Let's just say I'm hoping to Major in Disaster, with a Minor in Inconvenience.

Hope y'all like it.
Never have a turtle and a pirate looked better.  Fantastic concept and execution by John and was happy to contribute whatever part I may have added to this.
For more Artwork from Mr. Douglas visit johndouglasart.blogspot!

March is for MINDBLASTING!
P

No comments: