"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Submitted MODOK: Gilbert Leiker

MODOK drinks Coffee to the power of eleven in this Fantastic Fractal by MOTHbot.
Mr. MOTHbot has been sending us a steady stream of MODOK art this March.
Gilbert definintely has the spirit of the MODOK season, and writes:
OK, here's my big one I've been doing all the work on the last two weeks.
M.O.D.O.C., The Mandlebrot Organism Designed Only for Coffee. It takes an infinite amount of power to keep mindblasting all the time. Makes me wish I had a mug of myself I could drink coffee from.
Happy 10th March MODOK Madness.
This is his fourth post of the year, and we can't thank him enough for joining us in MMM 2017!
As always you can scope out more work from MOTHbot over at mothbot.deviantart.

Put the MODOK into March!
P

No comments: